Some features from this component may require
Dropdowns menus allow users to read or select different options.
||Use when you want to display options when hover over button
When to use
Dropdowns should be used:
- When you have limited space or your list is too long.
- For example, having more than 7 items in a predetermined list.
- For bringing users to a different page, or section within a page.
Dropdowns should not be used:
- When requiring users to select from a predetermined list of answers.
- for including checkboxes as users may not know how to
select multiple options presented to them in a dropdown.
Having troubles with the guide? Please give us more details and we'll get back to you soon.
Chat with the team