Callouts are excerpts of text used in design to draw attention to or label content.
<blockquote>element will only be styled in this way when it is a child of an element with the
- Excerpt 1
- Excerpt 2
When to use
Callouts should be used for:
- Highlighting very specific information within a page by differentiating it from surrounding content.
- For example, quotes or additional information.
Callouts should not be used for:
- Information presented in complex pages.
- Readers will be distracted by the other visually prominent elements.
- Important or critical information .
- The notification component with the correct color state.
Having troubles with the guide? Please give us more details and we'll get back to you soon.Chat with the team