Some features from this component may require
All .gov.sg informational services shall adopt a
Global Primary Navigation Panel across all pages.
For services with 2 or more levels of navigation, pages should contain
secondary navigation, at the side to aid users in locating site content.
1) Basic side navigation to support level 2 navigation.
2) Level 2 navigation dropdowns that show/hide level 3 navigation links
3) Simple side navigation with level 2 navigation.
.variant-simple to the top-level
<aside>element for a nav featuring less white space.
Side navigation should:
- Be positioned on the left of every inner page in a digital service
- Be hidden when used on mobile devices
Having troubles with the guide? Please give us more details and we'll get back to you soon.
Chat with the team